Brussels Airport is at the crossing point of Europe. That’s why we have chosen to make this ideally-sited location our base for all air freight-related transportation. Our privileged position here is vital in our express biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical transportation activities. As an expert in this transportation niche, we can import and export your consignments as an approved carrier, with a custom broker licence, an IATA “Dangerous Goods” licence and “Regulated Agent” status. Our network of agents in more than 124 countries around the globe provides you with door-to-door pick-up and delivery services. These agents are specially trained to respect our AND your standard operating procedures, and have an in-depth understanding of specific customs clearance issues.
With Bio Pharma Logistics, you have the peace of mind of knowing your consignment is being sent:
- Using reliable and well-known air freight companies, direct flights and dedicated airway bill numbers;
- Via the recommended best routes from collection to delivery point;
- With express handling, procedure transparency and proactive proof of delivery (POD).
Our industry-specific competencies include:
- Solutions for varying ranges of temperature (from -200°C to +25°C);
- Monitored temperature transportation and respect of the cold chain.
Tailored services include:
- Supplying you with specific packaging, labelling, cooling elements, dry ice, and many other solutions, depending on your precise needs;
- Providing you with assistance in preparing your consignment for shipping.
We handle each consignment individually, and can offer you a complete range of services, from basic transport to a full and integrated logistics solution.
Our specialised fleet of vehicles is available for your door-to-door, Just in Time and Express pick-ups and deliveries. Depending on the condition requirements for your consignment, we offer:
- Refrigerated and validated [ATP certified] vans for your “+2°C to +8°C” consignments;
- Refrigerated vans for your frozen consignments;
- Isolated and ventilated vans for your dry ice shipments (from -20°C to -70°C);
- Specially outfitted trucks for all cold chain demands;
- Vehicles offering warm and ambient solutions, for your “+15°C to +25°C” consignments.
Monitored temperature control ensures full respect of the cold chain.
We can also supply you with dry ice, refrigerated cold packs (+ 4°C to -20°C) and liquid nitrogen; and can help you to prepare your consignment for shipping. Your Express delivery will be handled by our specially trained staff members, who have a comprehensive understanding of the unique needs of biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical transportation. This includes ADR (European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road) and dangerous goods licensing, as well as our and your specific operating procedures.
Portable communications devices keep them in constant touch with our back office. We stay in direct contact with both sender and consignee at all times, thus providing a higher level of traceability and service. Within minutes of your consignment being delivered, we send a proactive Proof of Delivery to the contact person indicated in the shipment request.
Track & Trace